We offer huge range of financing options, trade procedures and payment terms. We established different models which deal with the law relating to various methods of international trade finance. This program begins by considering international payments generally and risks involved. It covers trade by various means including a bill of exchange, documentary credits or letters of credit. The module is concerned primarily with INDIA law, including India legislation such as the Bills of Exchange Act.
Our company accepts Following financial Instruments:
- At sight Documantary Letter of Credit (DLC)
- Usance Documantary Letter of Credit
- Bank Gaurantee(BG)
- Part Advanced part Letter of Credit
- Advanced Payment
- Cash Against Documents (CAD)
- Stand By Letter of Credit (SBLC
For further Information please contact our Finance Department In India or our representatives in each country.